Croatia Sky RolePlay (0.3x)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croatia Sky RolePlay - Unikatna gamemode skripta

Početna stranicaPortalGalleryLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin
Instalirana nova benzinska skripta ! Auto Saloni pored Ls banke - Web url : http://purgerusrcu.wix.com/le-mp - Lijepi provod ! Smile
Croatia Sky RolePlay server adresa : 178.17.124.170:2013 ! ! ! !
Ako trebate pomoč na forumu,uputite osobnu poruku administratorima !
Croatia SKy GammingZajednica [CSRP]
Nova kamera sistem skripta instalirana.
Dobrodošli na Croatia Sky Role Play.Lijep provod!

Government

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Admin
Server Owner
Server Owner
Admin

Broj postova : 69

Government Empty
PostajNaslov: Government   Government Emptyned vel 17, 2013 8:01 am

Government 29ctg69

This is an announcement to all San Andrea’s public service organizations and military personnel. As I take the office of The Secretary of Defense I would like to address a few issues that I have witnessed over the last few days. I have noticed that there is a large amount of tension between the public service organizations and even the military personnel within this great nation! I am to remind you that we are on the same team and we serve the same purpose, that being to make this nation safe for our people and our future generations. We are to fight enemies of peace and security not each other. This tension must be dis-allowed and we must move forward in hopes that we can complete our duty to this nation and its people! The San Andreas Government will no longer tolerate any resistance to the goal of crushing interdepartmental tension and will do all in its power to support interdepartmental cooperation and peace!

I would now also like to state that the San Andreas Government will no longer tolerate any challenge of our sovereignty. As a free people you have the right to voice your opinion and to dislike the actions of your government! However you do not reserve the right to infringe on the sovereignty of this nation’s government. I as a government official will do all in my power to make the correct choices in my business and better this nation as a whole! The President cares about all of you and understands that you are the men and women that serve this country and even lay your lives down for its success. He works countless hours to ensure that this nation is among the best in the world and he is doing all in his power to make sure that you all have a country that you can be proud of. The only thing that we ask in return is that you follow the orders of the executive government of San Andreas.

There have also been massive changes to this nation’s defense force. The San Andreas Armed service is under a completely new command staff and is working hard in order to fulfill the needs of the different public service organizations within this nation. The San Andreas Armed Service has to revamp the entire defense force and on top of that has to deliver and protect the high grade military weapons that this nation realizes on. I would be very grateful for your understanding and support of this nation’s military and I am sure that General Rascalov would be as well!

On a lighter note I would like to thank all of the law enforcement and military personnel that serve this nation every day! You are all important to this nation and The President and his cabinet are truly thankful for you all! The San Andreas Government is present to help all of you in any way we can and we will do our best to see that all of your needs are met. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding anything in this announcement please do not hesitate to ask me. You can contact me through the Department of Defense offices (My office in TeamSpeak). On behalf of the Department of Defense I would like to again thank you all for your service and wish you a very safe and pleasant day! God bless you all and long live San Andreas.

Signed: Secretary of Defense
Scott Macpherson
San Andreas Government, San Andreas.
[Vrh] Go down
https://cs-rp.darkbb.com

Government
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Croatia Sky RolePlay (0.3x) :: Croatia SkyRolePlay Državne organizacije :: Organizacije-
Forum(o)Bir: