Croatia Sky RolePlay (0.3x)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croatia Sky RolePlay - Unikatna gamemode skripta

Početna stranicaPortalGalleryLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin
Instalirana nova benzinska skripta ! Auto Saloni pored Ls banke - Web url : http://purgerusrcu.wix.com/le-mp - Lijepi provod ! Smile
Croatia Sky RolePlay server adresa : 178.17.124.170:2013 ! ! ! !
Ako trebate pomoč na forumu,uputite osobnu poruku administratorima !
Croatia SKy GammingZajednica [CSRP]
Nova kamera sistem skripta instalirana.
Dobrodošli na Croatia Sky Role Play.Lijep provod!

A Brief Roleplay Guide

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Cesar

Broj postova : 1

A Brief Roleplay Guide Empty
PostajNaslov: A Brief Roleplay Guide   A Brief Roleplay Guide Emptyned vel 24, 2013 6:18 am

Hello everyone, welcome to CSRP. Many of you know Roleplay. But I have seen some players playing here without any Roleplay knowledge. That's why I'm making this thread. Since it's a Roleplaying server, you need to keep on Roleplaying ALL the time. Here are some tips which can help you while RPing.

What is RP?
RP stands for Roleplay. Which is acting like real life. When you have made a character (In CSRP or any other Roleplaying server) it means that the character is a citizen of that City (It maybe Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas). Let's say, your real life name is Kris and you made a character named Cesar_Johnson (I'll be using this example in many places on this thread), that means Cesar Johnson is a real person who is a citizen of San Andreas. And you have to forget about yourself that you're playing Cesar Johnson. You can't say anything about your real life using Cesar, unless you are using OOC chat.

OOC: OOC stands for "Out of Character". Which means now your character is saying nothing. Just you (The real life person) is talking or doing something. OOC is used for real life purposes.

IC: IC stands for In Character. When you're using general chat (Without any /b, /newb, /c or whatever) it means that your character is speaking, NOT you (NOT the real life person sitting in fornt of the computer).

Okay, back to Roleplay. Suppose, one of your real life friends named John joined CSRP with the name George_Campbell. Well, that means, he's another citizen of San Andreas. So, Kris knows John as they are friends in real life. But Cesar Johnson may or may not know George Campbell. Let's see this conversation.

Cesar Johnson: Hey John.
George Campbell: Lol, sup?

It's completely MG. Why?
Well, in the chat above, Cesar Johnson is talking, not Kris. And Kris is using his real life information In Character. Remember, Kris knows that George Campbell's real life name is John but Cesar Johnson doesn't know that. So, Cesar can't say anyhting relating John. So...

MG stands for Metagaming. Which is using OOC (Real life) information In Character. Mixing IC with OOC is Metagaming.

The correct procedure is using /b to talk OOCly. So it'd look like below

Cesar Johnson: ((Hey John))
George Campbell: ((Lol, Sup?))

[lol can't be used in IC chat. You can use dude.]

I have seen some people asking admins for doing Admin works via phone. They even don't use double brackets. It's Metagaming. Because, talking in phone is completely In Character. And you used phone for Out of Character purpose. In real life, you can't call angels to come and help you out. So calling admins via phone is Metagaming.

Also, using /sms or /w for OOC purposes is metagaming. If you want to send someone OOC messages, it's a must that you put your words in double brackets. Here's an example "/sms ((I'm not going to school today))".

I don't have any time right now to explain the RP terms. So this thread is to be updated....
[Vrh] Go down

A Brief Roleplay Guide
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.